Community Service Society of NY was selected by the New York State Department of Health to lead a “navigator” network to help New Yorkers and small businesses shop for and enroll in health coverage through NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace. They have partnered with 39 community-based organizations and small business-serving groups, including the S2AY Rural Health Network, to serve 61 of New York’s 62 counties and guide residents through new health insurance options under the Affordable Care Act.
The S2AY Rural Health network operates the Navigator program in seven (7) rural counties. We currently operate the Navigatior Program in Steuben, Seneca, Schuyler, Yates, Wayne, Allegheny, and Yates Counties.
We help you and your family:
· Enroll in health insurance.
· Find out if you are eligible for free insurance or financial help to pay for private health insurance.
· Learn about your health insurance options.
· Understand health insurance terms and policies.
We help your small business and your employees:
· Compare different health insurance plans.
· Enroll for health insurance through the Small Business Marketplace.
· Understand the small business tax credits.
Our network meets your needs:
· We provide services in multiple languages.
· We are in your community.
· We work with your schedule.
· We work with you one-on-one.
Our services are always free.
Call 1-800-346-2211 for an appointment with a S2AY Network Navigator
It may not be open enrollment, but you may still have options to get health coverage. You can apply for Medicaid, Essential Plan and Child Health Plus any time. Small businesses can apply for the SHOP coverage at any time. And there are other qualifying events that may make you eligible outside of the Open Enrollment period.